OSMOSIS-PURIFIED WATER PRODUCTION UNITS
Reverse osmosis is a treatment process which enables water's salinity to be reduced. The principle is based on the use of a semi-permeable membrane which enables the salt contained in the water to be retained and partially demineralised water to be produced. Depending on the chemical nature of the untreated water and to increase the operating output, an anti-scale product is injected into the top-up water to prevent the precipitation of mineral salts, such as calcium carbonate, calcium sulphate, silica and so on. The membranes may also be cleaned either at regular frequency or during a curative operation following an operating incident.
TRESCH TRAITEMENT DES EAUX implements complete osmosis unit supply water treatment solutions.
- Supply water origin and analyses
- Pretreatment and reverse osmosis unit dimensioning
- Operating and water consumption analysis
Supply of the most suitable untreated water treatment equipment
- Filtration, softening, dosage units, etc.
Treatment product supply
- A range of products developed specifically to treat reverse osmosis unit supply water.
- Anti-scale product: AS461, AS462, etc.
- Chemical cleaning products for reverse osmosis membrane: OSMOCLEAN, MAJOAL, etc.
- Supply of the analysis equipment and products customers need to monitor their treatment.
- Establishment of the installation log book.
- Maintenance and chemical cleaning contract