UNTREATED WATER CLARIFICATION
The clarification stage uses a combination of chemical and physical processes to eliminate the organic matter and suspended matter contained in the water. The role of the chemical reagents is to coagulate and flocculate the matter to enable it to be decanted to and to filter it.
TRESCH TRAITEMENT DES EAUX implements complete water clarification solutions:
- Water origin validation, analyses
- Evaluation of the equipment to be implemented
Supply of the most suitable treatment equipment
- Screening, coagulant dosage units, flocculating agents, decanter, sand filters, active carbon filters, etc.
Treatment product supply
- TRESCH TRAITEMENT DES EAUX has developed a range of coagulant and flocculating agents that may meet the different qualities of water to be treated.
- CF10, CF20, etc. coagulants
- AN26, AN934, etc. flocculating agents
- Supply of the analysis equipment and products customers need to monitor their treatment.
- Establishment of the clarification station log book.
- Chemical assistance contract from our after sales department.